Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines
Journey to freedom forum is a community of individuals of all ages who are here to learn and improve, to help each other, and to help their fellow peers. With that in mind, we ask that all members please follow these simple rules in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable.
The rules are as follows:
- All information and instructions given within these forums are to be used at your own risk. By following or using any of this information you give up the right to hold Journey to Freedom liable for any damages.
- All the forums are categorized by topics. Please post your questions or messages in the appropriate forum.
- Before creating a new topic, please use the search functions, at the top right of each page, to find maybe the idea you want to share or the question you want to ask has been posted already.
- If a topic is posted in a forum that is not related to the forum it was posted, the staff has the right to move that topic to another better-suited forum.
- The posting of any copyrighted material on our web site is strictly prohibited.
- When posting, please use proper grammar. Refrain from 'text-message' style substitutions of words like 'u' for 'you', and 'ur' for 'your'. This is a multi-national forum, and some of our non-English speaking members must use translation software which is confused by abbreviations.
- Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
- Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
- Posts may be deleted for any reason the forum administrators deem reasonable.
- Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit, offensive, or copyrighted.
- Members may have only one account on this forum. There is no need to have more than one.
Violation of any of these rules can lead to a banning of the user from the Forum and deletion of their account. The consequences will be determined by the Staff on a case by case basis.
When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum have the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit.