Goals For 2019 :)  

RSS

Ammikas
(@ammikas)
Member Admin
28/02/2019 8:06 pm  

I will give just a short overview of my plans for 2019 or actually, for the year of the Pig.

I have already written a longer blog post that you can read here.

I will post things which I want to accomplish this year and will mark them "done" when I have achieved the goal.

Many goals are abstract and do not have any specific milestone so to make the marking of the "done" sign easier, I will also set some numbers that will show when I have accomplished the mission.

I'm also adding more goals as the time passes if I see that I want to accomplish something more.

The list of things that I want to accomplish this year

• Revive Journey to Freedom blog - I'm already doing it by creating this forum for example. This forum is a huge step in reviving my blog
    GOAL 1 - Have 500+ unique visitors a day
    GOAL 2 - Have 100+ registered forum members
  • Go more professional with YouTube - I want to start building Journey to Freedom YouTube brand too. I'm starting to create weekly videos and actually, first videos have been recorded already. The first one is also up but the next hasn't been edited yet. I will finish setting this forum up and then will start to work with YouTube Channel.
    GOAL 1 - Have 1000+ subscribers
    GOAL 2 - Have 1000+ views on one video
    GOAL 3 - Reach the requirement for monetizing the channel
    GOAL 4 - Reach 50 000 minutes of watch time during the year
  • Read at least one book a month - So the goal is to read at least 12 books during the year (the year ends with the year of the Pig)
  • Meditate more - As I'm not marking down anymore how many minutes I'm meditating a day, I cannot set an hour based goal. So my goal is to take one full weekend off where I'm not doing anything else than being in silence alone. (music and reading is also not allowed) 
  • Move to a three-room apartment with open kitchen
  • Buy a new car
  • Go hiking to Norway

And here are some other challenges I'm planning to do this year and for which I'm planning to create reports.

• Fasting challenge - I want to go beyond the first phase which I did last year. You can read about it here.
  • No clock challenge - I would like to try to spend one whole week without any watch 🙂 Should be interesting
  • Mindfulness challenge - Will do a 2-week mindfulness challenge where I'm choosing one specific food every day and will consume it with full awareness.
  • No fap challenge - 🙂 You can google it if you don't know what it is 😉 This challenge will last 100 days. and I think it will be one of the hardest challenges I have ever made 🙂 Maybe I'm just overthinking here ... who knows 🙂 I have actually started it recently and will create a post about it very soon.
  • Blind challenge - I would like to spend a day or two completely blindfolded. I have to figure out how I can make the eating part to run smoothly 🙂
  • "Getting Shit Done" vol 3 - I'm dedicating too much time to work and because of that I'm procrastinating quite a lot so it is time to bring the old "Getting shit done" challenge back. It will not be so strict like it previously was, it will be more loose and flexible to have more fun with it. You can read about the previous "Getting shit done" challenge here.
  • Probably even more challenges coming up in the future
This topic was modified 3 weeks ago 6 times by Ammikas

Share:

Working

Please Login or Register